Buying from Aladdin (korean)Note: For US and Canada only.
Creating an Account by skyami0830 with MegKF
To set up an account on Aladdin go to aladdinus.com
Click on the button next to the login button located at the top of the page. They're the only orange squares.
- Instructions written on a screen shot
- Written instructions
- Enter your e-mail where it says e-mail and then click on the button to the right of it that also says E-mail blahblahblah. A window will pop up and you just click ok.
- In the second box you put in your whole name.
- In the third box, a user name.
- The next one should have a "19" already written in for your birth year, type in your birth year. ex: 1990
- The next one has two circles- click the left one if you're a guy and the right one if you're a girl.
- The next one is for the password, re-type it in the box to the right.
- After that it is in english.
- Then there are sets of circles, leave the first 3 sets alone and go to the fourth and final set and set it to the last circle to not get e-mails. Then a box shows up with checkmarked options- deselect all the boxes.
- Now click the arrow. And again if the info is all correct.
Click here to download the "How to actually buy from Aladdin Guide" by skyami0830
- Helpful hints from MegKF.
- If you know the ISBN of the manhwa you're looking for just copy this:
and write the ISBN afterwards.
ex: The Summit Vol 1's ISBN is 8953268346 so it's page on aladdin is:
- If you scroll down a manhwa page you should see something like this
These are links to the other volumes of manhwa in that series.
- If you scroll down a manhwa page and see something like this
with something written after the last volume listed then the series is complete.